They aren't just livestock. They're your livelihood. Make their protection your priority.
Pasture Cattle Coverage
- Smothering caused by blizzard
Animal Mortality Insurance
- Horse Insurance
- Higher-Valued Animal Insurance
- Livestock Transit Insurance
- Feedlot, Pasture & Dairy Cattle Insurance
- Swine Insurance
- Livestock Auction Market or Packer Insurance
- Poultry Insurance
- Hatchery Insurance
- Livestock Ocean Marine Transit Insurance
It also provides coverage for the death of your horse as a result of an accident, injury, illness or disease, including euthanasia to prevent unmanageable pain and suffering to your horse. Included with standard mortality coverage:
- Coverage for loss of horse due to theft or unlawful taking.
- Reimbursement up to $3,000 for expenses arising out of emergency colic surgery.
- Extension of coverage after the expiration of the policy for a mortality loss from a covered accident, injury, illness or disease occurring and reported during the policy period.
Major Medical and Surgical Option
Provides you with peace of mind in knowing that your horse may get the best care possible should the unexpected happen. Unlike other carriers, ARIC allows your major medical and surgical
coverage limit to exceed your mortality coverage limit.
- Coverage is excess over the colic surgery benefit provided with our Standard Mortality Coverage.
- Flexible limit options ranging from $7,500 to $15,000.
- Deductibles apply and vary based on coverage limits selected.
Surgical Only Option
A cost-effective alternative to major medical and surgical coverage.
- Provides coverage for a surgical procedure required or necessary as a result of an accident, injury or illness. Subject to certain limitations, the policy will provide post-operative care.
- Coverage is excess over the colic surgery benefit provided with Standard Mortality Coverage.
Other Optional Coverages
- Equine Colic Coverage – For reasonable and customary veterinary fees incurred for treatment of colic.
- Equine Accident and Illness Coverage – For reasonable and customary veterinary fees incurred for treatment and diagnostic testing resulting from an illness, disease or traumatic accident.
- Worldwide Coverage – Extends Standard Mortality Coverage when the horse is outside of the continental United States and Canada.
- Lessee Coverage – Modifies coverage terms for the unique aspects of horses being leased.