Petroleum Marketer or Oil Jobber
- Intent is to include these operations in their capacity as wholesalers, retailers or a combination of both. This will include retail gas stations and convenience stores, non-operated retail location (LRO).
- Intent is to fit dealers into this class that are mainly delivering to industrial or residential operations with a minimum exposure of servicing, installation, or selling of equipment.
- Exposures must be predominantly wholesale or retail deliveries to qualify.
- Distributors must also follow all federal regulations, including written procedures for “gas check,” new customers, out of gas and driver emergency training.
- Installation, service, or repair of customer’s equipment must not exceed 50% of total sales; a licensed or certified technician must perform all service work and installation or removal of non-owned below ground storage tanks.
- The intent is to include operators that deliver bulk oil products either packaged or in bulk to retail stores. We are not a market for operators that repackage product or blend over 50% of the product they deliver.
Crude Oil Haulers
- Intent is to include operators that pick-up and deliver oil from fields, terminals, or pipelines and deliver crude oil to refineries.
Used Oil Haulers
- Intent is to include operators that pick-up used oil from retailers and deliver to oil recylcers. We will not accept risks that recycle products.
Common Carriers of Petroleum Products
- Intent is to include those transportation companies that carry petroleum products such as propane, gasoline, home heating fuel and bulk oil.
Auto Physical damage